HYPNOTHERAPY For Clinical Psyhologist

HYPNOTHERAPY For Clinical Psyhologist

HIPNOTERAPI

HIPNOTERAPI INDONESIA is a clinical psychologist who specializes in psychological testing and assessment, coaching, and psychotherapy. I received my Ph.D. from Columbia University and am board certified in assessment psychology and certified in Ericksonian hypnotherapy. I work with a range of clients from childhood through adulthood (including families), with special focus on young adults and treating therapists. I am the Director of Training for Indonesian Hypnosis Society - IHS (www.hipnotis-indonesia.com), New York's Ericksonian hypnotherapy training institute. I am also on faculty at SUNY, am a Visiting Scholar at Columbia, and supervise doctoral students at Yeshiva University.
We're have written a textbook on psychological testing and assessment and I conduct psychological testing and assessment for learning disorders, ADHD, psychodiagnostic purposes, and general personality and emotional functioning. Our service for All, provide Ericksonian hypnotherapy and psychotherapy to individuals, couples, and families.
Working interpersonally with clients to find the best treatment for them, We're welcome clients from diverse backgrounds, taking a multicultural perspective in treatment. While I bring knowledge and skills to the table, you are the expert at being you, and I aim to learn as much as I can.
Training kami juga untuk pelangsingan, anak-anak, guru, berhenti merokok, public speaking, gagap, pendidikan